Africa’s leader in the Design, Distribution and Integration of Biometric Solutions.
Ideco supplies quality biometric products for access control, enrolment, time attendance, identity proofing, authentication and more. Our products are of superior standard and tested and trusted by law enforcement agencies globally, including SAPS.
Utilisation of our solutions will ensure measurable business benefits:
Success starts here. Register, capture, document, store and detect individual biometric information.
Control access to premises and increase security through access controlled or time attendance systems.
Enrol, verify or spot check identity in the field through mobile or portable biometric devices.
Protect your biometric equipment or enhance your product through a range of accessories.
True fake finger detection:
● True fake finger detection simply cannot be spoofed.
● Measuring human characteristics at various points on the finger.
● Protects against the use of fingerprint replicas or dead fingers.
Best in class biometric terminals:
● Exceeds FBI, FIPS 201 and NIST (MINEX) requirements.
● Tested and trusted by law enforcement agencies including SAPS.
● Preventing ghost employees at the point of enrolment.
● Can prevent identity fraud in most transactions.
Ideco Biometrics has been Africa’s leading supplier of quality Idemia brand biometric products. IDEMIA, formerly Morpho S.A.S. was created by Sagem Sécurité in 2007, and rebranded to Morpho in 2010. It is not uncommon to hear product requests for any of these names. After many acquisitions and mergers, Morpho changed to Idemia in 2017. The product quality is still exceptional, the only difference is the brand name it falls under. Read more about the name change for Idemia/Morpho/Sagem biometric terminals.