The need for access control, like time and attendance, is not limited to the setting of a temperature-controlled building. Operational sites can also be outdoors, where terminals need to operate reliably despite snow, rain, dust, salt mist – or even all four. The MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme Series is specifically designed for these harsh environments and weather conditions. A ruggedized version of the SIGMA family of terminals, it provides fingerprint biometrics for labor-intensive sites such as industrial plants, mines, seaports and airports.
The terminal, including its touchscreen, features IK09-rated protection from impact damage and is resistant to vandalism, while its enclosure, front and rear, is certified to IP65 standard for protection against the elements. Along with its physical endurance, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme includes all the advanced technologies of a fingerprint terminal by IDEMIA: powerful algorithms, an IP-based videophone, an embedded web server and a full set of contactless card reader options (Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC). A specific variant meeting TWIC1 requirements is available.
● High capacity: 5,000 user records (2 fingers + 1 duress each) extendable to 100,000
● 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
● Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
● Flexibility: Prox®, iClass® or MIFARE®/DESFire®/NFC contactless card reader as an option
● Embedded web server
● Tough design: IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK09)
Please provide us with your contact information that one of our representatives can assist you with more information